Charries and Canons

Post new topic Post reply

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Author Message
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 22nd, 2010 01:26 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Laughs*
*Gently wraps his arm around her too*
Right...
Now we're both warm...
*Smiles listening to her sing*
Well then...
*Spins her into his arms*
*Keeps an arm around her waist while the other takes her hand lightly*
Why don't we dance?...
*Smiles at her*

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 22nd, 2010 01:33 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-eyes widen-
-laughs-
serious?
-grins-
umm... we'll um.. there is no music playing..
but i guess i'll be singing if it aint so annoying
-winks-
-giggles-
-is silenced for a second as she heard a slight bark not too far away-
-gulps-
-places one hand on his shoulder while he took the other one-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 22nd, 2010 01:41 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Grins*
Your singing would be perfect to dance to...
*Also hears dog*
*Raises eyebrow*
...
Does Chrissy have guard dogs or something?...
*Laughs lightly*

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 22nd, 2010 01:45 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-gulps again-
-shudders-
oh yes.............
-long nod-
she does......................
-hears bark again-
-gasps-
-hold on to Serge-
YIKES!
ok i really dotn ant to stay here right now last time i stayed that freaky dog almost bit me and i dont want to happen again so please lets go inside or imma faint and you dont want that to happen cause then you'd have to carry me and i would me ina mess whch wo..........................
-breathes in-
Lest..just go in...
-nods-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 22nd, 2010 04:14 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Grins*
*Scoops her off her feet into his arms*
I'll carry you anyways...
And you're right, let's go inside. We'll continue our dance there.
*Grins*
*Kisses her softly*
*Walks back through the door*

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 23rd, 2010 07:43 AM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-gasps softly-
-wraps arms around his neck-
-bites lips-
-blushes and turns sight to his hair until they finally reached inside-
-stands straight-
-fixes his collar-
-smiles-
Gimme a minute.. I'll be back.
-picks up clutch from the table-
-pauses-
-walks back to Serge and slips a quick kiss before she leaves-
Miss me ..
-smiles shyly-
-walks towards one of the rooms to fix her hair and make up-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Christian_Hale
Doctor

Posts: 3779
Registered: Dec 2008
 Posted February 23rd, 2010 12:24 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-leans to side-
-kisses Hallie's cheek-
-holds against side-
-smiles-
No i'm fine.
-pulls away from christina-
-goes to other side of room-
I plan on showing you off
but that can wait
-smirks-
-wraps arms around-
-kisses forehead-
-thinks he has the best thing in his arms-
-hugs closer-
-is careful not to wrinkle dress-
what would you like to do?

Amanda: "I just can't help but think there was nobody protecting him." Kyle: "That's why its not real..Everyone needs someone to protect them."{Gend: Male}{gen: Semi-Serious}
   
Danielle
Administrator

Posts: 21397
Registered: Aug 2008
 Posted February 23rd, 2010 01:22 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-looks at Hallie and Simon's affectionate state-
-wants to puke but settles for rolling her eyes-
-notices that two of her guests are missing...well technically 3 but Sean can always handle himself-
-hears guard dog slightly in the background-
-moves passed Simon and Hallie without a word to look out windows-
-eyes the two missing guests on her lawn heading in-
hmm..
-throws curtain back to the way it was and turns to face the remaining guests-
I'll be back soon... continue with...whatever you're doing.
-another roll of the eyes before she departs-
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 23rd, 2010 09:22 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Smiles*
*Gently kisses her back before she leaves*
Believe me, i will...
Hurry back!...
*Smiles watching her leave*
*Really is glad he came with her*
*Paces somewhat up and down the hall*
*Stops*
See's a small antique golden cup, decorated with gems of all sorts*
*Stairs at it longingly*
...........
*Shakes head*
no no no, not from one of Lolah's friends...
*Stares at it longer*
*Lifts it up slowly*
*Is mesmorised by it's beauty*
These people are more well off than I first thought...
They wouldnm't miss this little thing...
Right?...
*Opens a small hidden compartment in his jacket* *Stops halfway*
...

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 24th, 2010 07:45 AM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-looks at self in mirror-
-breathes in-
-bites lips-
-thinks to self-
He's a great guy..I really like him..
-closes eyes thinking about his kiss-
-blushes-
-shakes head slightly -
-fixes hair and puts a little perfume on-
-grins-
-clears throat-
-picks up clutch and heads off to exit the room-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Danielle
Administrator

Posts: 21397
Registered: Aug 2008
 Posted February 24th, 2010 11:32 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post

-mumbles-
What are those two doing? I swear... if they're in my bed I am definitely tossing them out..soon.
-passes by mirror-
-admires self-
-pushes up hair-
-runs fingers along jawline-
-grins-
-hears something-
-turns head and sees Serge-
-notices something gold in his hands-
What do you think you're doing with that?
-quickly walks over to him with her heels roughly going across the hardwood floors-
-grabs hold of the cup-
-examines it quickly-
-grabs his arm and glares into his face-
THIS IS MY MOTHER'S! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL THIS!
-eyes him intensly-
LOLAH!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 24th, 2010 11:52 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-walks through the hallway-
-hears Chrissy's mad voice-
-stopp when she hears Chrissy talking about him stealing something-
....
-looks at Serge then back at Chrissy-
Whats..going on?
-heart races-
It cant be..*she thought to herself* why would he....


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 25th, 2010 04:20 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Eyes widen as she grabs him and yells*
NO-
*Sees Lolah*
Lolah...
*Looks at cup, to Chrissy, to Lolah*
I...
*Frees arm*
*Takes a step back*
Lolah, let me explain...
*Looks truly upset*

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 25th, 2010 04:32 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
So....
I'm the toy here?
-breathes in-
And everything you said...wasnt..
-looks down trying to understand but cant-
Everything? The flowers, kiss, hold?? ALL OF THAT WAS LIE?
-looks back at him -
-feels a burn in her heart-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Danielle
Administrator

Posts: 21397
Registered: Aug 2008
 Posted February 25th, 2010 05:23 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post

Give me that!
-grabs cup back with a slight growl to her voice-
-glares again at him-
Yes! why don't you explain to us
-makes sure she includes Lolah so both of them can finish him off-
what you wanted with something of mine?
-purses lips with anger-
-is tempted to bash his skull in with the antique-
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 25th, 2010 05:35 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-frowns-
Tell me its not true...
-looks into his eyes-
-thinks of leaving because she couldnt handle anymore liars in her life, especially him, Lolah really liked him-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 25th, 2010 09:33 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Looks at both of them*
...
*Looks away*
I...
I didn't want you to find out...
*Closes eyes tight*
*Sighs*
*Looks back at them*
I...
Lolah I really like you...
I...
I'm...
*Looks away*
*Can't tell them*
*Promised he'd tell no one*
I'm...
*Sighs*
...
I'm just a 2 bit crook that's all...
I'm just some greedy bum Lolah...
*Looks away*

Adopt one today!
   
Danielle
Administrator

Posts: 21397
Registered: Aug 2008
 Posted February 25th, 2010 11:09 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
Oh really?! I wouldn't have known with that 19K gold cup jeweled with priceless gems in your greedy paws!
-glares-
I'd advice you to get the hell out of my house before I sic the police on you, that's of course, if you're lucky enough. I'm thinking quite seriously that my little pup would like its dinner now.
As for you dear,
-changes her tone to a soft one and look at Lolah-
You shouldn't have this fungus anywhere near you.
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 26th, 2010 12:31 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-looks away-
-mutters -
Yea you do..
-though she couldnt stand the words that came out from Chrissy.. but why should she care anymore-
You know, its good that Chrissy found out or else you wouldve dumped me the hard way.
-looks into his eyes-
Now you're spared from that...
-looks back at Chrissy-
-whispers-
Im sorry..
-storms out-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 26th, 2010 11:45 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Stares at floor*
...
*Closes eyes tight*
*Fights back tears*
*Thinks to self*
'Dammit... Dammit all... I'm not letting this ruin my relationship with Lolah... I can't lose that!...'
*Runs out door*
LOLAH!
LOLAH WAIT!

Adopt one today!
   
Danielle
Administrator

Posts: 21397
Registered: Aug 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 12:29 AM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-looks at Lolah-
-honestly doesn't care that she's hurt-
-but looks sorry for her-
-afterall...she didn't do anything mean to her-
I'm sorry too, sweetheart.
-turns to him as she walks away-
-trips him before he reaches her-
-looks down at him-
-is tempted to crush his fingers with her 5-inch heels-
-decides she doesn't want to dirty her brand new shoes with his blood-
Where do you think you're headed off to?
-tightens grip on her antique-
Sorry isn't going to make things better, idiot.
-eyes narrow-
You're soo.. pathetic.
-small smirk-
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 03:10 AM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-walks faster -
-covers ears-
LEAVE ME ALONE!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
-a tears runs down her cheek-
heart broken..
-gasps out words-
just leave me alone...


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 03:34 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Growls*
Shut up!...
*Pushes self back up*
*Runs through door*
LOLAH!
LOLAH PLEASE!...
*Stops running now losing sight of her*
please...
*Falls to knees*
*Stares at ground*
....
*CLenches fists tight*

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 03:40 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-sniffles-
-breathes out as soon as she reaches her apartment-
-opens door-
-runs through to the couch -
-lies down and hugs a cushion-
-cries softy-
.....Serge..
-shuts eyes tightly-
-tries to stop thinking about what happened but the pain wont help ease anything-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 03:43 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
...
*Punches cement*
...
*Closes eyes tight*
I...
I'm sick of all of this...
*Get's up slowly*
*Knuckles bleeding*
*Walks forward slowly*
*LEaves his car at Chrissys place*
*Doesn't care about it anymore*
*Only wants to set things right with lolah*

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 03:50 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-goes to the kitchen and takes a sleeping pill-
-drinks water on the pill-
-goes back to lie down on the couch hoping for her eyes to close and get a peace of mind-
-last she thought of trusting somebody.. he ended up hurting her as well, why did she open up to Serge?-
-mutters-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 04:00 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Stops*
*Looks up at Lolah's apartment before he passes it*
*Wishes he could go up and talk to her*
*Shakes head*
*Knows he blew his chance*
...
No...
*Walks up to Lolah's apartment door*
...
*Knocks softly*

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 04:06 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-pills are half way through to their full effect-
-sighs-
-hears knock on the door-
-whispers to herself-
its..open..........
-keeps on staring at the door thinking maybe she;s just imagining it-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   
Tyeler
Huggies, Seth, Nightrhode

Posts: 8743
Registered: Sep 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 04:08 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
*Just barely hears her*
...
*Opens door slightly*
*Finds himself very nervous and worried*
...
*Opens door and walks in slowly*
Lolah?...

Adopt one today!
   
agonini
Friendlee

Posts: 10968
Registered: Oct 2008
 Posted February 27th, 2010 04:14 PM   IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-sees door open-
-tightens grip on cushion-
-Serge shows up-
-looks somehow through him and ignores the fact that he's there-


{gen: Semi-Serious}{Gend: Female_or_Male}{Genre: Everything}
   



Posts:
Registered:
 Posted    IP           Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
  
Charries and Canons :: Archives :: Date Night ::
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Mark all forums read
Logout
All times are EST
Forum jump:
Thread Options:
Delete thread / Open/Close thread / Rename thread / Stick thread / Move thread / Merge thread

Post new topic Post reply
< Previous thread | Next thread > | Subscribe to thread |








 Third World

Want to be an affiliate? PM Danielle